A little about me...
- I have been photographing babies and families in the Raleigh area for over 5 years.
- Having attended workshops with world renowned photographers, I have mastered proper safety and handling of newborn babies, as well as posing and composition.
- I have had several of my newborn portraits earn recognition in national photography competitions and was selected as one of Raleigh's top 20 newborn photographers for 2016 and 2017.
- My goal as your photographer is to capture the beautiful details of your family's life... the love, connection, and unique moments in time. Every little detail of your beautiful new baby deserves to be remembered. I strive for thorough, prompt service. I design my packages and services to fit your family's needs perfectly.
- I am up to date on all vaccines recommended for working with newborn babies. I receive a flu shot every fall and am diligent about keeping my equipment and props clean and safe for your baby.
- I live with my husband and two little boys in Fuquay Varina, NC. I serve Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Holly Springs, Fuquay Varina, and surrounding areas.
A lot about me...
- To learn even more about me, take a look at this blog post.
Learning More About My Style
I specialize in newborn and family photography. I strive for a simple and classic style, keeping the focus on your family. Let's see if my style is a good fit for your family.
What kind of photography session are you interested in? Click on an image to view my portfolio.