A little about me...
- I have been photographing babies and families for over 5 years.
- Having attended workshops with world renowned photographers, I have mastered proper safety and handling of newborn babies, as well as posing and composition.
- I have had several of my newborn portraits earn recognition in national photography competitions and was selected as one of Raleigh's top 20 newborn photographers for 2016 and 2017.
- My goal as your photographer is to capture the beautiful details of your family's life... the love, connection, and unique moments in time. I strive for thorough, prompt service. I design my packages and services to fit your family's needs perfectly.
- I am up to date on all vaccines required for working with newborn babies. I receive a flu shot every fall and am diligent about keeping my equipment and props clean and safe for your baby.
- I live with my husband, Dan, and two little boys in Fuquay Varina, NC. I serve Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Holly Springs, Fuquay Varina, and surrounding areas.
A lot about me...
- To learn even more about me, take a look at this blog post.
Learning More About My Style
I specialize in newborn and family photography. I strive for a simple and classic style, keeping the focus on your family. Let's see if my style is a good fit for your family.
What kind of photography session are you interested in? Click on an image to view my portfolio.